We’re the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) – if you need help from someone who understands vision impairment, we’re here for you.
Our Sight Loss Advice Service gives children and young people with vision impairment (VI), their families, carers and professionals, the information, practical advice and support they need to feel confident about their future.
We’re here to help you in any way we can, whether it’s on the phone, face-to-face at our Shape and Share events – for children, young people and their families, or through our online information.
With our expert guidance, we offer:
- Specialist advice and guidance
- Family, early years and transitions support
- Shape and Share events to connect with other families
- Information and networks to share experiences and learn from others
- Products, toys and games that encourage children to be independent and enjoy play
- Books, magazines and curriculum materials to enjoy at leisure and for educational purposes.
Categories: College and Further Education, Advocacy, Learning life skills, Family Support Services, Audio, Education, Primary & Secondary Education, Specialist toys, Employment, Money & Benefits, Residential Colleges, Fun Stuff, Guidance & Support Groups, Home Life, Legal Help & Money Matters, Sensory Impairment, Technology
« Back to Directory