We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used accordance with this privacy statement. Under no circumstances will we share your information with a third party.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode and nature of business
- Your preferences and feedback relating to Care Choices Ltd products
How we use the information we gather:
- Internal record keeping
- To help improve our products and services
- To periodically contact you by telephone or email to tell you about Care Choices Ltd products, events and special offers which we think you might find interesting
You may, at any time, ask us to stop contacting you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and asking us to unsubscribe you from marketing activities.
We strive to make sure any information we collect is secure and have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are transferred by a website to your browser directory. They help the website identify your browser/device. They perform different tasks on a website, and certain aspects of the website will not function correctly without them.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. To find out more about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org
We operate an implied consent policy. This means that we assume that if you visit the website with your browser set to accept cookies that you are happy with their usage. If you are not happy you should not use the site or delete these cookies at the end of your visit.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website:
Temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
These cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information
- To allow you to maintain a shopping basket
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so
Third Party Cookies
Third parties serve cookies via this site. These are used for the following purposes:
- To serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users
- To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement
- To tailor content to your preferences
- To count the number of anonymous users of our site
- To provide security within shopping baskets or transactions
Use of Web Beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
What can I do to manage cookies stored on my computer?
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
Open ‘Windows Explorer’
Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
Click ‘Search Now’
Double click on the folders that are found
‘Select’ any cookie file
Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select “cookies” in the “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Please contact us using the details found on the site should you wish to clarify any points.
If you do not agree with the information provided then we would ask you not to use the site or the information provided within it.