We are a highly respected national legal practice with over 25 years experience in advising and representing parents and young people concerning special educational needs and provision.
We act for parents, carers and young people and are instructed by other solicitors and case managers.
We provide advice on:
• EHC Needs Assessment process
• The contents of EHC Plans
• Appeals to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal
• Judicial Review
• Appeals to the Upper Tier Tribunal
• School Exclusions and School Admissions
Many parents find it difficult to navigate the EHC Needs Assessment process and appeals system and we are able to guide and support them to get the provision and school their child is entitled to with real positive results.
If you require our help call Imelda Brennan or Rukhsana Koser on 01452 555166.
Categories: Advocacy, Legal help, Legal Help & Money Matters
« Back to Directory