Trekinetic Powered GTE & Manual K2 Wheelchairs
Comfortable, All Terrain, everyday chairs, with the ability to handle most off road conditions whilst sufficiently manoeuvrable to be equally at home indoors.
The Powered GTE Weighs JUST 36kg :-
- Probably the lightest all terrain Powered Wheelchair in the world, and possibly the only one that can be lifted and put in most cars.
Manual K2 & Powered GTE have 2 large front wheels: –
- This means no small castors to get stuck in rough or uneven terrain. Suitable for woodland, gravel, beaches and snow
Monocoque tilt in space seat, rear shock absorber and mountain bike tyres :-
- Ensure a smooth, comfortable ride. Wonderful for people with back or neuropathic pain.
Bespoke made :-
- Many personal adaptations available making the chairs suitable for a range of disabilities. Possibly the only chairs suitable for children right through into adulthood
Easily switch from powered to manual :-
- Conserve battery life and / or keep fit. Great for an upper body workout
Large front wheels :-
- Provide for up to 30% greater propulsion
Small rear castor :-
- Means the chairs can turn on their own axis, which makes them (probably) the only all terrain wheelchair suitable for in and outdoor use.
Variable Camber bar :-
- Provides increased safety. Can be manually turned without the need for tools
Formula 1 heritage :-
- Guaranteed outstanding capability and state of the art engineering
- Multi award winning & eye catching
- People stop and talk to you rather than avoiding eye contact. A wheelchair you can be proud to own and be seen in. See me not my chair !
Trekinetic chairs have been described by many owners as ‘life changing, liberating and autonomous’. So if you want the freedom to choose where you go, choose Trekinetic.
Chairs are available to hire.
For more information, testimonials, and some incredible videos, please check out our website:
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to chat or arrange an at home ‘no obligation’ demo, please call either Michelle on 07973 731194 or Viv 07885 059990
Categories: Wheelchairs, Mobility & Transport, Out & About
« Back to Directory