We’d love for you to get involved with the Transition Event.
If you offer support services to young people with disabilities or additional needs, join us. Sponsor our event or book a stand at the exhibition and showcase what you do.
The Transition Event is a great opportunity to connect directly with the people who use your services. It is a way for you to reach the right people.
Why get involved?
- Face to face interaction with a highly targeted audience of potential customers.
- Develop new leads and contacts.
- Increase your brand awareness.
- Benefit from exposure in our marketing materials and social media campaigns.
- Gain immediate customer feedback.
- Young people with additional needs, their parents and carers.
- Commissioning managers.
- Social workers.
- Learning disability transition teams.
- Personalisation and personal budget teams.
- Housing options teams.
- Special educational needs co-ordinators (SENCOs).
- Support brokers.
- Special schools and colleges.
Aims of the conference
Above all, the event is about empowering young people, their parents and carers to have the best possible transition. If this is something you do we’d love to hear from you. As well as exhibiting, there are also sponsorship opportunities. Contact us today to discuss the options available on 01223 207770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org