- This event has passed.
UTTLESFORD – STRESS BUSTING 2
March 24 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Specifically designed for Carers, you will gain an understanding of the science behind stress, then learn and practise techniques that will help on a day-to-day, real life basis.
Each of the three sessions are different and will include at least two of the following techniques:
- MINDFULNESS and MEDITATION
- PURE RELAXATION (a mixture of muscle relaxation, breathing and basic yoga)
- MOOD FOOD
- EFT – ‘tapping’ (very popular)
- the benefits of AROMATHERAPY (mix your own personalised oils to take home)
- CBT TECHNIQUES
- seated YOGA
- the ART of Mandalas
- quick, beneficial BREATHING techniques
- … and more …